Win the attention of investors, media and corporates by pitching your startup to the entire Bits-Community. This year's motto is " Show, don't tell": The focus is exclusively on your product or service.
1. Click "Apply now" and create your personal account. Your account keeps your data private. It can only be seen by our jury to select the participants.
2. Upload a (max.) 60 second video that demonstrates your product and which painpoint you are solving. Explicitly exclude all information about history, market size, financials, or team.
3. Fill in the form (only judges will see your form).
The 8 applicants with the most votes from our community will receive a wildcard to pitch at Bits & Pretzels 2020 next to the participants selected by our jury.
We will inform you until mid september if you're one of the selected startups.
Invite your friends to vote for your video on https://pitch.bitsandpretzels.com/entry-wrapper/entries
The voting phase is open from august 24, 2020 until september 13, 2020.
1. Apply for the pitch by uploading your video until august 21, 2020.
2. Voting period until september 13, 2020: Promote your application and encourage your community to vote for your startup
3. Get nominated for the semifinal until mid september.
4. Present your product on september 28, 2020 - october 1, 2020.
5. The best startups will pitch on Friday, October 2nd, 2020 at the big pitch final.
You can easily upload your pitch and fill out the application form. Every team accepted for the competition is granted 1 free ticket (6-day conference pass for one person). Every additional team member needs to acquire a startup ticket.
Please contact email@example.com for any other pitch queries.
September 27 - October 2, 2020
Started as founders breakfast with 80 participants, Bits & Pretzels developed into the Burning Man Festival of startup conferences.
The spirit of supporting founders continues in 2020 with the Bits & Pretzels Networking Week.
A virtual conference from founders for founders, that really understands your needs and values your time.
You don't want to miss it.
For the Bits & Pretzels Networking Week, we’ve tailored incredible and intuitive tools that’ll earn you valuable contacts. So stop fighting for people’s attention while they are busy with their everyday life. Join our community who comes together for the single purpose of finding hot startups like yours.
Bits & Pretzels is the stage for founders. It's home of 5,000 attendees craving to find hot startups like yours. Go where people are open instead of fighting for their attention during their everyday life.
Where to meet journalist looking for hot stories? It's here and you are the story!
By spreading out the event's agenda over the late afternoons of six days we enable you to craft your personal schedule around your office duties.
Get your work done, become a better founder, and find new clients. All at the same time!
Bits & Pretzels is an event from founders for founders. We don‘t compromise when creating content for our fellow entrepreneurs. Everything we do is about giving founders what they need to achieve their goals and reach for the stars.
Bits & Pretzels is the only major event for startups that limits its number of attendees. To us, it’s important to rather gather the best 5,000 players of the ecosystem than keep growing and sacrifice the quality of your event experience.